What are the Benefits of Reiki?
- One of the greatest Reiki benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities, aids in better sleep, improves and maintains health.
- Reiki can help bring about inner peace and harmony.
- Reiki can also balance the mind and emotions.
- Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a relaxed and more peaceful state of being, which can help a person cope with everyday stress.
- Reiki can help enhance learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Reiki can assist with mental/emotional wounds.
- Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships by enhancing your ability to love and opening you up to the people around you. This can help relationships grow.
- Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow.
- Reiki can assist in relieving stress before and after surgery or long-term illness.
- Reiki can be an effective way to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance.
- Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
Credit: Manitou Wellness