You Can Learn Reiki
Reiki can be learned by anybody! If the curiosity is there....so is the willingness to learn. Reiki is very close to my heart and I would love to spread Reiki to the world. So, if you are interested in a class, contact me today or see below for the next available class time. Also, if there is something you would like to learn, let me know! I would love to help you grow! Contact us for more information
Reiki I & II Class Schedule
When: Saturday, March 10th at 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Reiki I) and Sunday, March 11th 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Tentatively 1015 California Avenue, Butte, MT 59701
You Will Learn:
- The History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principals
- Reiki Hand Positions
- Self Reiki
- The Three Pillars of Reiki
- Gassho Meditation: a special meditation to attune one to the Reiki spirit
- Reiji-ho: Using your inner-knowing to treat others.
- Chiryo: Continuing to use your inner guidance to treat others.
- Byosen Scaning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing and to treat them.
- Koki-ho: Sending Reiki with your breath
- Kenyoku: Cleansing your energy before and after a treatment.
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending reiki with the eyes.
- Jacki-Kiri Joka-ho: Cleansing objects with Reiki
- Distance Reiki
- Reiki II symbols; How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed
- Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Learn how to give a complete Reiki session.